The Guru's Lab wishes you a Prosperous 2022

 I would like to thank everyone who has visited this blog, everyone who participated in the 2021 NASA Space Apps Challenges hackathon, members of SEDS ZIM, ZINGSA administration and you for cooperating with the Guru's Lab in everything it has discovered and offered to the community. 

I as the NASA Space Apps Challenge local lead for 2021 I welcome every endeavor shown by you in making our Space Agenda a success in our own Zimbabwean nation and ofcourse to our entire nation.

I wish you all a prosperous new 2022 and I am looking forward to work with you next year and also I welcome all new members who would like to join the Guru's Lab. Early 2022 every young scientist and science students or engineers will have the full opportunity to join the Lab and uphold its motto and innovative agenda.

Thank you!

Yours NASA Space Apps GO TEAM and ambassador in Zimbabwe (Dornald M Mhlanga)

+263778862796

+263714790908

dornaldmmhlanga@gmail.com

https://dornlab.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NASA Will be Sending two More Missions to Mars in 2024, Costing Just $80 Million